Fan-made Marvel vs DC Movie Trailer


Have you guys seen this fan trailer? I stumbled upon it today and I'm obsessed with it. It's so well done and actually feels like it could be a trailer for a real movie. I know Marvel vs DC is always such a hot topic amongst nerds (my brother and I have had more than our fair share of arguments about it), and it's highly unlikely a movie of this nature would ever get made, so it's cool to see what it could potentially look like. I mean seriously- Superman vs Hulk, Justice League vs Avengers, Black Widow vs Black Canary, Quicksilver vs Flash; It's like they took every one of my "Who would win in a fight?" scenarios and put them into one place. Someone needs to make a Kickstarter to get this made for real.

What do you guys think of it?

Comments

  1. Pretty decent, do you know where the Wonder Woman footage came from?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Wonder Woman footage looks like it was taken from the Injustice game and the Wonder Woman pilot that was never picked up but leaked.

      Delete
  2. It needed more Hawkeye and Green Arrow! =) I'm an archer fan LMAO but yes, this trailer was really good. I loved it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, right?! I definitely wouldn't mind seeing more of a showdown with the two of them.

      Delete
  3. That was extremely impressive! Wow!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts