I love this idea of picking one of the past 5FF to do because I hadn't seen this one previously, and I've always said if I ever had kids (emphasis on the ever), I'd want to name them after my favorite characters. So here we go!
1. Oliver: I wouldn't call myself a huge Green Arrow fan, but I like to think of any nicknames that could potentially go with a name, and I am a fan of calling someone Oli.
2. Harley: Harley Quinn is by far my favorite character in all of Batman. Sure she's a little bit crazy, but she's spunky and sassy and those are two things that I love.
3. Indiana: Take my love of Harrison Ford and mix it with my love of nicknames, and you get Indy. Plus, who wouldn't want to be named after Indiana Jones?! He's so badass!
4. Rory: This one is a toss up for me between Gilmore and Williams. One is super bright and witty, the other waited almost 2,000 years for love, making both of these characters more than great in my book.
5. Zoe: One of the things I love most about Firefly (aside from how brilliant Wash is) is Zoe. She's the perfect example of a strong, loyal, take no crap female and I've always admired that about her. She's also tough and vulnerable, and who wouldn't want their kids growing up with a figure like that to aspire to?
Who would you name your kids after? Lemme know!