Top 5: Christmas Songs

Hello, all and happy holidays!

This Top 5 is dedicated to something I thoroughly enjoy: Christmas music. I'm one of those people who crank holiday music once it's Thanksgiving. I can't help it, I genuinely love it.

So let's get to it. I left off the most obvious one (cause really who doesn't love "All I Want for Christmas Is You"?) and I hope this list gets you in the spirit for all holiday festivities this weekend!






1. "Rockin' Around the Christmas Tree" - Brenda Lee: I can't hear this song without picturing Kevin McAllister using strings to make it look like a Michael Jordan cut out was moving about his living room to fool the Wet Bandits. Also, it's just a fun song to dance to.



2. "My Only Wish (This Year)" - Britney Spears: Aside from Mariah Carey, this may actually be my favorite Christmas song. It doesn't even need to be Christmas time for me to listen to this. It's just that good.


3. "Last Christmas" - Wham!: What. A. Classic. Like Forrest Gump said, "That's all I have to say about that."


4. "Christmas (Baby Please Come Home)" - Michael Buble: It's not Christmas time without Michael Buble. His voice is as smooth as hot chocolate and makes ya feel just as warm inside.



5. "Santa Claus is Comin' to Town" - Bruce Springsteen: You have to play this song on Christmas, I think it's a law or something. Plus, who doesn't love The Boss?


This list was actually way harder than I thought to narrow down, like I said, I just really love Christmas music. What's your favorite? Lemme know!

Comments

Popular Posts