5 Fandom Friday: Fictional Pets I'd Like to Adopt

I'm not sure why I've never partaken in 5 Fandom Friday's before, especially since I am a huge fan of making lists. I mean, if you've been reading this blog for a while, you'll notice I tend to Top 5 things a lot, but hey, better late than never!

So, here are my picks for the fictional pets I'd like to adopt:



1. Salem Saberhagen (Sabrina the Teenage Witch): I'm not a huge cat person, in fact, I'm actually allergic to them, but this is one cat that I wouldn't mind having a sneezing fit over. He and I are both super sassy and I think we'd get along great.


2. Hedwig (Harry Potter): Who doesn't love Hedwig? This one was sort of a no-brainer.


3. Ghost (Game of Thrones): Ghost is super loyal and always there to comfort or protect Jon Snow. He's also pretty self sufficient and tends to wander a bit, but he always comes home in the end.


4. Ewok (Star Wars): I have to admit, when I was little, these terrified me. Now though, I think they're completely adorable. We could just hang out, building little tree forts and terrorizing people with sticks and rock sling shots (in the nicest way possible, of course.)


5. Penguins (Batman Returns): I would adopt these little torpedos in tuxedos for two reasons: 1. I absolutely love penguins and 2. I couldn't let the Penguin turn them into little rocket toting henchmen!


Which fictional pet would you guys adopt?

Comments

  1. Oh my gosh, an Ewok!! Cute idea, I'm kinda surprised I didn't see that on more lists now that I think about it:P I'm glad you're joining in this week! It's always fun to read your lists anyway, might as well do one in a weekly link-up right?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm definitely gonna do more of them now :]

      Delete
  2. Oh gosh the penguins I was just watching a documentary about them and they are the cutest things xoxo

    Cateaclysmic

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There's a link to some zoo (I can't remember which one) that has cameras set up around the animals, and one of them is on the penguin exhibit. I think I watched it for a half hour straight haha.

      Delete
  3. I can't stop laughing at the Penguins! What a creative list item!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, thanks! Once I read the prompt, that was the first thing that popped into my head!

      Delete
  4. HAHA the cat from Sabrina the teenage witch - I forgot about him but now that you brought him up, gosh... He is pretty funny and sassy. I wouldn't mind him as a pet either :P

    Jessica | Pyreflies.org

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ya just gotta keep him in check so he doesn't try taking over the world again haha

      Delete
  5. Such a great list! Ewoks and the penguins. . .Awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts