Currently...

Hello, all!

Here are all the things I've been loving over the last few months.



Listening to:


The Tortured Poets Department- Taylor Swift:
I meeeeeean, come on. Did you really think I wasn't going to include this album on here? Admittedly, it's not my favorite of hers, but it's still really good. My favorites always change, but for now, I'll go with: "The Alchemy," "I Can Do It With a Broken Heart," and "imgonnagetyouback."

Unheard EP- Hozier: Another no-brainer to add to this list was Hozier's latest release. There are only four songs, but I can listen to them on repeat for ages, especially "Too Sweet."

Gold Rush Kid- George Ezra: I feel like George Ezra is super underrated and an artist that I forget how much I enjoy until I hear him again. I had no idea he had released a new album, so that was a fun discovery. I've really been loving: "Anyone For You (Tiger Lily)," "Green Green Grass," and "Gold Rush Kid."

Watching:

Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood: If you've been following for a while, you'll know I started the manga for this series and have been loving it so much that I wanted to watch the anime as well. I couldn't find the original series anywhere, but my friend told me it was okay to start here, so that's what I did. Needless to say, I've been enjoying this as well, and the theme song goes so hard.

Dead Boy Detectives: I love anything Neil Gaiman-related, so I had to watch this Netflix adaptation. I wasn't familiar with it beforehand, but I liked it. It felt very campy and CW-ish, and I'll watch another season if it's renewed.

Firefly (Re-watch): I was in the mood for something cozy, so I decided to go back to an old favorite. I haven't re-watched this in ages, so I'm loving it. (If you're also a fan, let me know who your favorite character is! Mine is either Kaylee or Wash.)

Misc.:

Goose Creek candles: One thing about me: I love a good candle. I'm always burning one, and my go-to for years has always been Bath & Body Works, but they can be so expensive. I saw an ad for Goose Creek and decided to try them out, and friends, I have been converted. The prices are great (they're almost always having some sort of sale), the scents are so good, and they burn really well. My favorite is the Warm Donut Sugar, a perfect B&BW dupe.

HP Sprocket: I have a few journals where I track my reading, and in one I just like to put all the book covers of what I read that year, and this little gadget is super handy. I got it for Christmas and have been using it ever since, and it's so much more convenient to print out the book covers and stick them into my journal.

Camp Snap camera: I've been obsessed with film cameras for years. I always carried one with me (usually my handy dandy Polaroid or Pentax), but film started getting very expensive and it was harder to find places that would develop it. I recently got suckered into an Instagram ad for this camera which is digital but all the pictures look like they've been taken with an analog camera. I've only used it a few times, but I'm thrilled with the results!

Let me know some things you've been loving lately!

Comments

Popular Posts