June OwlCrate Review

Hello, all! 

The theme for this month was "One Step Ahead." Let's get into it!


Starting with the enamel pin for the month. This one is for The Poppy War. I'm not big on enamel pins anymore so I do wish they'd do a different collection, but the design is nice.



Sticking with the collections theme, we had the next in their Royal Drinkware Collection. This one is inspired by ACOTAR and (obviously) I love it.


Next up were these reusable facial cleaning pads inspired by The Prison Healer. You all know how much I love getting useful items, and I don't have anything like this, so it's perfect.


Then there was this little annotating kit inspired by the Scholomance series. I always like this in theory, but I never use them, so I may pass this along.


 Getting new teas to try is one of my favorite things, and even though I'm not a fan of mango, I do love pineapple, so I'll probably still give it a taste test.








The book for this month was Of Jade and Dragons by Amber Chen. This follows a Ying, who follows the trail of her father's murder, leading her to infiltrate the male-only apprenticeship trail at her father's old alchemist academy with the help of a prince who has secret plans of his own.

I actually read an ARC of this earlier in the year (review here) and I liked it, but it wasn't a new favorite. This edition is stunning though. Let me know what you thought of this box!

Comments

Popular Posts